The Royal Talens Foundation initiates and supports international projects that match our mission: good creative education for disadvantaged children and young adults. When the project meets the criteria, we can provide suitable projects with a donation of Royal Talens products.
- You represent a national or international non-profit organisation
- You are in need of drawing and painting materials or products
- The project includes drawing and/or painting activities
- The project is linked to education
- The project actively stimulates creative expression and/or aims to develop creative skills of its participants
- The project(plan) has clear objectives and results, a clearly defined target group and a detailed and realistic budget
- The project reaches minimum 20 children/ young adults
- You are able to send us quality photo's and information about the project
- It is possible to visit your project
- We need to have a representative of Royal Talens in your country
- It has to be clear how the products will be used and how the money will be spend
We don't provide materials and donations in case:
- The products will be used as prizes in a competition or in goodiebags
- The products will be merely distributed and/or given away without any accompanying creative workshop and/or activity
- The mission of the organisation is linked to political or religious beliefs
If you think your project is part of our mission and meets the project criteria, please contact us via the button below. Please note that it can take up to 4 weeks before we've processed your request.
If you have any doubts on whether your project is applicable or not, please feel free to contact us!
More about the foundation
Earlier this year we started a beautiful collaboration between the Royal Talens Foundation and Thamon van Blokland and Edwin Otta, in Ghana. They arranged a workshop at the Visual Arts Department of the Archbishop Porter Girls' Secondary School in Takoradi, Ghana.Read more
The Royal Talens Foundation is happy to support the Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital to bring some colour into the hospital’s waiting room.Read more
In this blog we would like to highlight a lovely foundation in The Netherlands that we support with art materials: Stichting Kunstnest. They give children from 1 to 12 years old the opportunity to express their creativity without any added pressure. In doing so, the children improve their social, emotional and motor skills.Read more
We would love to share a beautiful project by the foundations Paint a Future (run by Hetty van der Linden) and The Sails of Freedom (Dutch: Zeilen Van Vrijheid. All throughout 2022 and beyond they have worked together on a much-needed project to support Ukraine.Read more