The Royal Talens Foundation initiates and supports international projects that match our mission: good creative education for disadvantaged children and young adults. When the project meets the criteria, we can provide suitable projects with a donation of Royal Talens products.
- You represent a national or international non-profit organisation
- You are in need of drawing and painting materials or products
- The project includes drawing and/or painting activities
- The project is linked to education
- The project actively stimulates creative expression and/or aims to develop creative skills of its participants
- The project(plan) has clear objectives and results, a clearly defined target group and a detailed and realistic budget
- The project reaches minimum 20 children/ young adults
- You are able to send us quality photo's and information about the project
- It is possible to visit your project
- We need to have a representative of Royal Talens in your country
- It has to be clear how the products will be used and how the money will be spend
We don't provide materials and donations in case:
- The products will be used as prizes in a competition or in goodiebags
- The products will be merely distributed and/or given away without any accompanying creative workshop and/or activity
- The mission of the organisation is linked to political or religious beliefs
If you think your project is part of our mission and meets the project criteria, please contact us via the button below. Please note that it can take up to 4 weeks before we've processed your request.
If you have any doubts on whether your project is applicable or not, please feel free to contact us!
Ghana | In this blog we are happy to share more news from the workshops in Ghana, organized by Edwin Otta and Thamon van Blokland and sponsored with materials by the Royal Talens Foundation. This time, the workshops took place at a Senior High School in a small town called Wiamoase, located in the heart of the Ashanti region.
The Netherlands, Amsterdam | As the Royal Talens Foundation we strive for good creative education for everyone. To achieve this, we work together with various other foundations such as the Brilliant Future Kids Foundation (SBFK), an autism centre which focuses on talent development for young people aged between 13 and 23.